This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: 16 Algernon Road, London, United Kingdom, SE13 7AT
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. This applies to the Swarme marketing website https://swarmetempinstall.kinsta.cloud and the business platform https://platform.swarme.co.uk
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. We may collect the following information:
- Basic personal data including name, address, date of birth, bank account details and contact details such as email address and telephone number when voluntarily provided by a visitor in any online activities;
- Sensitive personal data such as preferences, ethical origin, physical or mental health conditions, offences or alleged offences;
- Website usage data such as Domain names, operating system in use such as Macintosh, Windows and browser such as Netscape, Internet Explore, the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed etc.
- Other information which may help us increase market intelligence and improve the content of our Site
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information relevant to other enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from SWARME, enabling us to make the site work better for you.
Specifically, we may use this information for:
- Our own internal records.
- To understand the use of our Site, improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To contact you regarding opportunities relevant to your needs
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you relating to Swarme and not a third party.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think may help you to use Swarme and get the best value from the platform. i.e. average hourly rates, new workers on line, new recruiters coming on line, update made to the system. We do not treat this as marketing.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
- To respond to specific requests from visitors
- To protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary
- To send you notices and solicitations regarding Site and our businesses
At times, we may conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you on the Internet
Disclosures of your information
- Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by Swarme Limited.
- Swarme Limited do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law. There may be occasions where we are required to disclose limited personal information in order to apply our Terms and Conditions.
Customer’s personal information
- By using the Swarme service either as a Worker or a Recruiter, we will retain the data entered upon signup to our service. This data is encrypted via SSL and stored on a secure server.
- Our payment system is fulfilled by Sage Pay, we store user credit / debit card details on the Sage Pay server for future payments. This data is encrypted via SSL and stored on a secure server
Both recruiters and workers need to be aware that personal information may be visible to each other to fulfil the functions of the site.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files which are downloadable to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. These cookies enable us to identify you and remember personal information or preferences as you view different pages on our website.
They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your device or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
You have a right to access and remove the personal data that is held about you. Please write to us at the following address to obtain a copy or request removal of the personal information. Swarme Limited Head Office, 16 Algernon Road, London, United Kingdom, SE13 7AT
Controlling information about you
Swarme would like to send you information to enable you to fulfil the use of the business i.e. worker availability, hourly rate for workers, new recruits who join the platform. We do not treat this as e-marketing.
Under the terms of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), when you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you may be presented with one or more tick boxes allowing you the option to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: 16 Algernon Road, London, United Kingdom, SE13 7AT
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the https://swarmetempinstall.kinsta.cloud domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.